Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Techie Query

Options
  • 02-05-1999 1:04pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have 2 computers networked.
    One is on the internet.
    How do I let the other computer have access to the internet through the computer that is allready on the internet ?

Slaan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

You need wingate r summit like that, you'll find it on tucows.tinet.ie. I believe the new ver of Win98 has summit on it that will let you do the same thing.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

heh get ishare2........
    u can get it off me..ive the full reg ver if yah want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

K ya got me thinkin of settin up modem sharing on my network today, so i got a copy of Sygate (www.sygate.com.)and its **** easy to set up,u don't have to set up yr browser to work on proxy or anything. you just set up for server on your modem machine and client on other puters and it sorts out all the rest, quake 1/2 works great on it, even with 2 people playin off the one isdn I got great pings on both putersto uk.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

Advertisement