Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mercedes CLK 200

Options
  • 01-09-2003 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Mercedes CLK 200
    met green, Elegance pack, manual, 10 CD player, car phone, alloys, F/S/H, ABS, SR, E W/M, FSH, PMO, NCT 4/04, 58K (Bray) Great car!

Price: €19,000 .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭padraigmyers

What year is it? What size alloys? What typeof alloys? I assume you mean Car Phone
    Kit? How about some pics?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

nice car.. wish I had the cash tho :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rombat

The CLK is a 98, Mercedes Elegance Alloys, Built in Blauunkt carphone not kit... in showroom condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

LOL. Why you advertising round here where everyone is 14-21? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭padraigmyers

Originally posted by MojoMaker
    LOL. Why you advertising round here where everyone is 14-21? :D

Thats a bit of a stupid coment, if I had seen this about 2 months ago I would have
    been very interested, altough I was looking more for '99 or '00. I've changed
    my car now so I'm not interested in anything new for about a year, but I would
    assume that there are other who read this board that would be interested in this
    type of car. I would reckon the average age of readers of this board is 23 or so.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Is this Sold ,
    Can you post a picture ?

Yes the CLK is available, not able to post picture, but will see if I can find someone with a digi camera! It is a very clean car in good condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Nice price, nice car. Shame it's not the cabriolet. :(

Despite the n00b claims there are many older people here:D

Whats age got to do with it, he who pays the piper calls the tune, no matter what age!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

LOL. Yeah, you're right, most 18yr olds would be serious about buying a CLK. Have you tried Motornet (forums.tcm.ie), better chance I reckon. The age here is very young, a few vets here n there but mainly angst-ridden tweenies. G'luck with the sale.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Is this still available . Think I have mine sold so am now looking for a new motor !

Advertisement