Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Despretly need to know a song name!?!?!

Options
  • 01-09-2003 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

:(:(:( If anyone can help here please do! I heard this song and i heard it was called "Underneath The World". Ive tried to look for it everywhere but i cant find it. The chourse goes "Underneath The World Theres My Wonder Girl".... please can Anyone help??????????????????
    Thanx So much!
    Em

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭bewildered

what type of music was it ? (ie rock pop etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Could it be the Irish band Halite?

On one of the albums here and here's their own site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Yep, that's Halite alright.... omg they were woeful at Slane... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I didn't see them/him at Slane (not having attended said event) but I always thought that Graham Hopkins wasn't really going to go down too well purely on the basis of the type of music that's on the album.

It's quite mellow and not really suited to being played in front of 80,000 people. Also being one of the opening acts (or was he the very first act?) and relatively unknown it's hard to get the crowd going.

Still though I likes 'em.

Advertisement