Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

planetside on isdn?

• 02-09-2003 5:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I have isdn and am a huge fan of online gaming but am some wot put off to trying planetside as I have heard endless stories of how bad it runs im sure my new pc could handle it but am very doubtful of my contection. Also i dont really want to be play 11€ a month for something i cant use.
    Can someone who has isdn that plays this or EvE online tell me how things run ta

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

It runs ok on isdn but you do need a monster pc to play it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

i take it u both have planetside and isdn? is there any way i can test it b4 buying?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Theres a 7 day trial (1.3 GB download) on FilePlanet :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

No longer possible to dl from there anyone know of anywere esle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Nope.

Just for the record I for one and a god couple of the other boards.ie ppl have quit PS due to the amount of ****ing game stopping bugs and balance issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

The free trial is over...and I still play, yes there are many bugs in the game but very few game stopping ones andthe nly one Ive encountered is the door lock up, but only occasionly come accross it, recent balance issues were fixed for the most part.

Advertisement