Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re Check Results day

Options
  • 02-09-2003 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got any idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ceewa

as far as i know its pretty late

my brother got stuff rechecked a few years back and he'd already done a week of a different course in trinity before he got the results

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Yeah, so im guessing around the 10th of october or something?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

I think it's 7th of October Dave, it was 8th last year anywho..

Go team taz, I'll know if I get into my course 2 days after I have started my other course :)
    I can hold off two days before buying my books :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

What ya need books for?
    They have nice big libraries in colleges u can use fer free.......i must say i nearly never use the books i bought..........

• Advertisement

I'd guess that your course would be a lot more handsone. Just like in the leaving cert I never used my maths book :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Dave, thats because you made tons of notes, and took everything down off the board... whereas I just sat back and looked pretty and checked up anything I needed to know in the book. See? books are useful if you're used to doing things my way.

Yeah well you ended up second in the class, justin took the notes off the board, therefore by logically deduction taking the notes leads to?
    :D

Advertisement