Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knightly News

Options
  • 05-05-1999 3:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Awhile ago, i spammed to this messageboard looking for updatee's. Well, i got a couple of responses, the guy who ened up updating, updated like twice. smile.gif

if you take a look at the site, you will see ive moved away from quake related news. i still post it when i see that its relevant, but there isnt really no use on re posting stuff that u can read from blues all the way down the quake-au, challenge-au etc etc

if some of you havent check out knightly, please point your browser to http://knightly.newsninja.com.

it gets quite a few hits, about 500 - 700 a day, and when i normally go into huge updating moods it runs up to about 1000 a day.

updating on this site is very easy. its done by update script which is based on cold fusion, all you have to know is how to put in href tags and stuff.

also, the site will be soon going under redevelopment, it might be moving to like a slashdot.org kinda site, where people get a chance to post big replies to the news i/new writers post. talking about news, potential news writers can update on anything they like, being it form quake to they way they man handled their goat in bed last night. smile.gif

feel free to send any comments my way: knightqkn@bigpond.com

thanks in advance,

Knight

Advertisement