Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coloursfest Lineup

• 02-09-2003 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

cfestflyer2.gif

More to be released...

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

intrested in seein green velvet, like to see christan smith again and mr spring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 notty dread

yeah - springer is deadly - sound fella - there will be more djs released over the next few weeks.

well i'm off to ibiza on friday for a week - with 60 mad enigma clubbers - should be great fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭sod

Originally posted by notty dread
    yeah - springer is deadly - sound fella

sorry but he's sh_ite and he's a cúnt to boot.

as for this coloursfest, that is gonna be absolutely brilliant, cant wait to see Umek and Ricky Effe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 notty dread

Well, everyones entitled to their opinion, but i think hes sound enough, he always manages to grab a chat with me whenever hes at the club (which is more than some people/djs do!), but then i suppose when you look like him (springer) there aint much choice in the matter!

just got back from ibiza on saturday - was there for a week with a mad bunch of enigma clubbers - great to finaly see the place instead of on them crappy ibiza uncovered progs - was a great holiday - but i'm gonna need a week or two to recover! my highlight of the week was eddie halliwell @ eden and my favorite spot was 'coastline' a very chilled wee place on the beach, loverly sunsets and chilled out choons!

Advertisement