Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh the Pain

Options
  • 04-05-1999 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

ITD are f**kin geniuses, what more can I say.
    In an effort to cut Zero, Overlord and Jay (well all the houses on that hub tongue.gif) they seem to have cut the wrong wire, leaving Tarzan without internet, and me without Network altogether:/
    The bottom line is that I may possibly not have internet for the rest of the semester, if not the rest of the year....nooooooo

So, DeV, Von it would seem that for the moment I can do nothing for the Clan Survival, But I'll contact you if I can

And INC, I'll be in touch...sooner hopefully rather than later

OSiriS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hehehehe I knew those anonymous complaints would work, take it lpbs tongue.gif

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

OI! osiris , what do u expect if ur usin an illegal ip
    a number of us usin staff ips have had our mac addresses nabbed , no net accsess fer us , so we r usin proxy server(s)
    ur hub is fuked sher wasnt there smoke comin outta it 1 day
    btw itd dont have a fukin clue as to who is playin quake and more important THEY DONT CARE , also overlord doesnt live in plassey AND none have bein playin recently on the net due to our randy rabbit pings , from 30 -> 150 with 20 -> 40 % pl AND DONT BE SH!TEIN ON

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

OI! osiris , what do u expect if ur usin an illegal ip
    a number of us usin staff ips have had our mac addresses nabbed , no net accsess fer us , so we r usin proxy server(s)
    ur hub is fuked sher wasnt there smoke comin outta it 1 day
    btw itd dont have a fukin clue as to who is playin quake and more important THEY DONT CARE , also overlord doesnt live in plassey AND none have bein playin recently on the net due to our randy rabbit pings , from 30 -> 150 with 20 -> 40 % pl AND DONT BE SH!TEIN ON

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Anjo

haha eat it osi!!!
    smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

haha eat sh1t osi!!!
    smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

oops that last post my have sounded a little bit unnecceserily aggresive.

I just thought it'd be best if I pointed out that it's my time of the month e.g. I'm on my period a.k.a Aunt Flow is visiting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

ahh ha take it osi. im back. wahey

Advertisement