Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN anyone anyone ?

Options
  • 02-09-2003 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Anyone fancy restarting the games again. Maybe just one night a week? I'm thinking some time after 8:00 possible 8:45ish, wednesday would be good, but any days fine.
    What you think.

ohh on a side note anyone playing Warcraft 3. I've a wee problem the movies play with no sound any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I want to get in on the ground floor on this one so sign me up. Probably be a fighter.

Can't help with the Warcraft 3 problem I'm afraid, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

You got shadows of urlitittie Puck ? Theres some nice modules out for it now, ofcourse theres loads for the orginal so its not a problem. I'm looking at playing for say 1 to 1.5 hours at a time ( that enough ? ) over a few games. Time is the enemy when you're a dad :)

How about we say monday at 8:45 ? Any other takers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

right! this time I defintitely positively probably will make it :)

Yeah I got SoU just a while ago. Time is fine for me too. I'm on dial-up so believe me I don't mind short games.

Next Monday at 20:45 sounds grand. I'll set a reminder on my phone or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'd suggest ppl get teamspeak for the game, theres a server running on kali so we can use that, if its down I'll run one.

http://www.teamspeak.org if memory serves me right, it should be ok for u modem boys, was for me when I was on one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Ill try and make it. Havent played in awhile.

Originally posted by Rev Hellfire
    I'd suggest ppl get teamspeak for the game, theres a server running on kali so we can use that, if its down I'll run one.

http://www.teamspeak.org if memory serves me right, it should be ok for u modem boys, was for me when I was on one.

I won't be doing that, sorry.

Advertisement