Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Montoya trying to get out of his contact?

• 02-09-2003 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭

According to this story, JP is trying to get out of his contact 12 months early. With both McLaren drivers signed for another year does this mean DC is going to be doing a testing role? If the case fails how will this affect his chances of winning the championship next year at Williams? Is it true? It is apparently from the German press? Are they trying to upset the Wiliiams team for Ralf's benefit? Or is it just a really slow news day. Damn these three week gaps, its causing the silly season to get dafter!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

I thought Wurz had been signed for maclaren as well for next year? and that that was the whole reason for the delay in announcing the maclaren lineup for next season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

Might just want to get away from Ralf before they kill each other.
    It's not exactly the friendliest team @ the best of times. I still think Montoya needs to be cultivated more. Ralf isn't the most level-headed driver either is he?

I think the team might stand a better chance if one of them left.
    Personally, if it was BMW Big Brother I'd vote out Ralf. But that's not really the issue as much as the fact that they're two hotheads who seem to be competing mroe against each other than against Ferarri and McLaren.

<edit>I'd like to see him and Kimi on the same team tho- really liven stuff up! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by The Beer Baron

<edit>I'd like to see him and Kimi on the same team tho- really liven stuff up! :)

I agree that would be real interesting, good for maclaren, i'd give DC one more season though see how he gets on, cool pic by the way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

The thing with Montoya now is that he has issues with the team after the bust up over the radio, so its not the Ralf factor thats pushing this (he's had that since he started).

Advertisement