Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge !!!!

Options
  • 19-04-1999 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Im in a new clan,[(i(t]was wonderin' if any of you div2 clans are interested in a ca match ??
    If so email me --> conlonr@tcd.ie

Lemmster.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭harVey

oh dear god lemmy

what the fu(k have you done. now everyone will know how sh!t you are. you poor basterd.

anyhow, i am sure the rest of us will cic the sh!t out of anyone who tries it on with you.

harVey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Hahaha CICT chaps... you may get murdered. But fair play to you for the effort. Take it harVey and Lemmy!

Regi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Listen lads you really dont know what ure getting ureselves into. Stay playing ca in college (if you know whats good for you)

Naah Helv... a few baytins later, and they'll be roaring to get better, until they can bayte holio like a true SCOBE

yeah helv, regi is right. how the fu(k are we ever gonna be any good unless we start playing with better (at least they think they are) clans. ppl like koopa were crap once, although i have heard rumours about his ma sticking mice up places she shouldn't have been , during her pregnancy smile.gif

harVey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

hmmm, perhaps we should inform the ISPCA about that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

yeah, and if CICT ever start winning a match all the opponents have to do is phone the ICT admin
    om nyom nyom smile.gif

oh yeah HARVARD, say hi to your ma i havent seen her in a while

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 21-04-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Lemmy

We are the ICT Admins !!! smile.gif

hey LoLth
    its not the ispca we should get.
    after seeing koopas mother i think the local vet should have been brought in.

harVey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

tsk tsk, thats not the sort of behaviour that i expected from my b!tch's son.. no, not at all. right then young lad, its spanking's for you again...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Astfigal

U could have been huge, I tell u, but no you had to go and fu(k yourselves by making a challenge duh)

Don't even think about it Lemmy

HaHaHa......Clan Lit., now theres a clan haha
    the clan that i kick around single handedly.Whatever kind of a chance we stand Ast u and clan lit stand none !!!! HarV and the boys will here bout this one !! smile.gif

Lemmy.

at least we don't go around making foolish challenges in which we know we'll be fu(ked cum on just grow up and stick to your in college games smile.gifjust tekken t ****

I have to say, it might be fun. By that I mean fun to kick yer scrawny asses on the net as well as on the TCD lan smile.gif

Dan

I'm starting to think there is no division 2 clans or they are too afraid to face the wrath of us.If there arent replies to this soon from div2 clans, me and the boys will take a walkover against all div2 clans !

Ha Ha that 'ill get us replies smile.gif

It's coz they Know they are s4it and will be be phucked allover the gaff by (i(t or C.Lit smile.gif
    Take it to them boys. Get ready 2 b noticed lads. Give them t shafting they deserve [(i(t].

Whats this about scrawny mate !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭coL

lemmy, your clan barely beat us, so if you really wanna try and take us single handed be my guest but you get a kickin. Even jazz couldn't take us all on.
    I hope "the Alge" don't come here!!!

oy,lemmster take a phucking hike ejit, u against C.lit phucking walkover in our favour u'll be s(rewed don't say things u know is phucking waffle egotistical (unt smile.gif heheheheh

• Advertisement

Finally........a challenge !!!

Thank you col I will take pleasure in kickin your ass just like i did yesterday in that 1 on 1, fair play.Are clan lit the only ones who will chalenge us !!! I dont find beating Koopa in a slagging match much of a challenge eh harV :p

Col how bout tomorrow ???

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭coL

i'd hardly call 8-6 a kickin, but fair enough tomorrow, ok, i'll kick your ass.
    though we'll have to not get caught cos i want to fail this year before i get kicked out smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Zippy

Phuck you Lemmy, leave C.Lit out of this. Only reason we dont want to kick your ass (again), is because we`re bored of so repeatedly doing so!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jakyl

The only reason (i(t is because we had a sub player anytime they want to try and take our full team on just let them try we'll be happy to kick theier phunky butts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

the problem you're having is because most irish qw clans don't play wars, for fear of getting beat. sad but true. try out q2. all the clans would b more than willing to play

Too right Butcher there alll chickkeennnn !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Hehehh Jakyl you just try it, and don't go crying home to your mama (and she IS a lovely mama by the way) when we mop the floor with your sorry asses.

[This message has been edited by Jazz (edited 26-04-99).]

ha lads
    take it
    i'm not a junior member and you are

harVey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Butcher are you the Quake2 propaganda engine or something. Incase u havent noticed we just put up a league and within 2 or 3 days had 50 people in it. IQ2C wha?

• Advertisement

League did i read the word league Scrab pls explain !!

Advertisement