Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bringing a 15 year old girl to a debs ball.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

so i shouldn't care if a friend of mine ****s up his life, or if a innocent girl ****s up hers? Sorry but if the ****e hits the fan i'm going to be in the middle of it one way or the other.

pretty sure 15 year old was the best he could do, he comes on far to strong. anyway maybe it will all work out. I'll let you people know how it went at the boards beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

A: You have no idea if she will sleep with him.
    B: If she will, you can't be there every time to stop her.
    C: At that age, a 19 year old with a 15 year old is pretty pathetic on his part.... maybe it's him, you should be feeling sorry for something like this makes less difference with 24 year old and a 28 year old[1]
    D: Point "E" in my pervious post.
    E: Enjoy your own night and don't worry about other people.
    F: See points A & B in deference to point "E", in both this post and the pervious post.

[1]Caveat #1 : Unless I'm not the 28 year old man, in which case it's "sick" and most lilkey the girl should be with ... a man her own age... "like me".[2]
    [2] *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

well I'm either going stag, or selling my extra ticket to another mate, so i don't think E is on the books. Unless i want to start postign on the GLB forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭HJ Simpson

Boston I have to agree with the enjoy your own night and dont worry about anyone else.
    If he makes a move on said 15y.o. its his problem and it will be a problem!!
    You have made you protest be known you can do no more.

Ps If you mate doesnt watch this girl some other sicko might have a go if she gets a bit pissed and turns his back. Thats his problem not yours. If you concern yourself to much with this you wont enjoy the night you will be looking to pick fault with your MATE forget it and enjoy yourself!!!
    HJS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

well I'm either going stag, or selling my extra ticket to another mate, so i don't think E is on the books. Unless i want to start postign on the GLB forum.

Boston, ring up her parents and ask if you can bring her younger sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Hiya Boston,

I know what your saying here. Now here is my advise.

First off all its him that is going to mess up his life. You are his friend so all you can do is give your opinion when you see them together if you don't want to confront him before they go.

He is 19 and he is responsible for his actions now. I know he is your friend but you are trying to do your best to look after him. If you tell him you don't agree with what he is doing and asks you how you find out just say its none of his business and that its off the topic. Tell him the consequences oh what would happen if he does have sex with her(or any kind of sexual conduct in this matter) or even get her drunk. He will receive a hefty fine and/or prison.

Now if you don't want to confront him what you can do if you see them together just pull him to the side and say "What the F*** do you think you're doing. She looks about 15!!" Then tell him the consequences. Thats it you done your bit you warned him and there is nothing else you can do.

Well thats about it really. I don't agree with what he is doing however but unfortunatly I can't do anything about that.

Also have a fun night and try not to worry to much about it.

RunFree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

This has all got a bit repetitive.

Its wrong, fair enough. There is no point debating it over and over here if you have not actually had a talk to him face to face. If you do that he still intends on bringing her, then you have done your work and its time to let him fcuk up his own life.

Have you considered you may be jealous? Just an idea!

Advertisement