Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3ATest for Linux out

Options
  • 30-04-1999 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

they're takin the **** now those ID $hitehawks sad.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

long live linux tongue.gif

take it winblows kids!!

I`m gonna play q3 test tonight when I get home tongue.gif

Ro.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Try out the IGN q3test server so -

quake.ign.ie:27960

Running q3test1 map.

J.
    --

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Files at ftp.ign.ie/pub/quake3/test or something like that.

J.
    --

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Bah Humbug

This is really starting to **** me off.

When is the windows 3.11 version coming out so I can finally see it? smile.gif

hehe lovely, no problems wit the install, worked first time like a dream smile.gif..haha tongue.gif

I`ll never use winblows at home again smile.gif.

Ro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Hi guys,
    went out and bought a 50 quid voodoo so i could play q3 under linux (doesn't support tnts yet), its c****ing cool, i love the space type level, but are there any more local servers you know of? uk? inet?
    Quozl

Fuzzy has played on some american servers, and also barryswordl i`ve not bothered with the amercian ones, but the barrysworld ones, polly.barrysworld.com is nice, pings of about 180-250 from an iol account, not sure about the others might try over the weekend with me indiblow account, I can`t wait till I can play it over a T connection, I wonder would I be able to bring my pc to college and hook it up, think they`d mind? smile.gif..hhehehe

go with barrysworld till the weekend or the 23rd of may onwards, exams finish then and I`ll be a playing Q again smile.gif.

Ro.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

INET have a fairly decent server up at:
    194.251.249.81:27960

pings of about 180~250 sweet! BW gives me 250+ :/

Advertisement