Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residential Rates in France

Options
  • 03-09-2003 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

afaik, residential rates on residential properties (possibly similar system to the UK?) applies in France.

- correct me if I'm wrong.

Has anyone any experience of owning a property in France (a cottage, or maybe a small family home)? What sort of rates were payable on it each year?

Is it a good few hundred euro a year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,370 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by pod
    Has anyone any experience of owning a property in France (a cottage, or maybe a small family home)? What sort of rates were payable on it each year? Is it a good few hundred euro a year?
    I understand, but am not in any way certain that it is based on a percentage of the property value (not sure if there are any modifiers). I imagine "good few hundred euro a year" would only be a start.

Advertisement