Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team.ie Praccie

Options
  • 27-04-1999 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

Get ure own Team name! smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Loath tho I am to point an error in yr email there today JM, I couldnt help noticing you had Peterpan down for both sides smile.gif so whats the deal there??

He could switch sides every ten seconds (as per Spoon's suggestion) and play with himself i suppose.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Ok you have all been mailed so this is really of no use but its here anywat..

OK A team will practice on war2 at 10pm.
    They already know the teams places to be played for here.

So we offically book War2 from 10 to about 12.

The B team will be sorted out by Nog.

All team.ie players be in #team.ie on quakenet at 9:40

Thx i love you my people.
    Ben

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

wha wha wha scarab????

k we're on our own q2 people we are disassociated with quake in ireland then... lets form a democracy in athlone (central) and full make the break from on-line gaming!!!!

Sure the on-line gaming would never miss us anyway....like its got toooOOOOOooo big and anyway....
    ... our slow weapon change is just behind the times like.

grip get life live tedious *SLAP!* etc...

FB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Ohhh touchy Quake2 ppl, notice the big yellow smile.gif attached to the end of that sentence, this implies that it was intended as a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 KrPtoRChiLD

Ohhh training ...hahahahahahahaha
    You mean to say ye call playin a computer game at a set time is "training" ??? fukkin sad ! Wheres the work in that?? All yer doin is just playin the damn game as usual except ye all think that its soooooooo important with this so called "irish" team ! Lads if this gathering of fools is an irish team how come the whole fukkin country and other countries know nowt about ye ? Cos yer nobodies just playin yer games thinking yer hot sh!t ! P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Ummm JM it's IE2 smile.gif or Team.IE2 if you prefer.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Kryptor. You're a gimp. Especially if you think Q2 is all anybody lives for.
    Who are you to judge. As if you're somebody. You're just an irritating student.
    And yes - its "training"... as in practising the game to get better at it. In order to beat good foreign teams? Do you follow?
    Unfortunately I can't write this in pop-up storybook format.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Kryptor. You're a gimp. Especially if you think Q2 is all anybody lives for.
    Who are you to judge. As if you're somebody. You're just an irritating student.
    And yes - its "training"... as in practising the game to get better at it. In order to beat good foreign teams? Do you follow?
    Unfortunately I can't write this in pop-up storybook format.

Max ! oh the great player ! you know i aint actually that bad at q2 despite this belief that i am but there ya go ! BUT IT IS TRUE ! ye live for q2 and absolutely fukk all else ! ye spend so much time ,energy and money and a fukkin game and then struggle to admit that !
    Do yerselves a favour play somethin with real skill involved like footy or somethin fer fukk sake ! SAD ...TRULY SAD !
    and of course im irritatin to ye cos ye jsut dont admit that ye are , at the end of the day , COMPLETE WASTERS ! SAD but true !

In fact try " training" in something else like in sports ! thats what you call trainings as it pushes yer bodys ability to outperform others ! Of course there is so much skill and brilliant human ability involved in key pressing and mouse clickin ! jesus lads id say thats yer gift from GOD ! smile.gif

• Advertisement

Anyway do ye think ye stand a chance of even comin close to other ninjas that play in other countries ! Face lads ! Yell win absolutey **** all ...especially since yer B team can beat yer A team smile.gif they did it well at the first trainin and yesterday too ! hahaha ! great team selection there janey ....A - class !
    Lads its just a game ...play it for fun...forget seriousness...stop takin me sooo seriously and gettin all annoyed about it ! If those programmers at ID seen how serious ye take all this theyd have a good ould laugh at ye for sure smile.gif

You just show yourself up as being an ignorant whelp Kryptor.
    I, and almost everyone else, have lots of other things to be doing. Between work, girlfriends (wives in some cases),golf, rugby, tennis or whatever, more work, friends and boozing, an hour or two (or 4) of quake when you get home from work is not indicative of being a sad waster, as you put it. Frankly, its more stimulating then sitting in front of the TV. Plenty of people play sports too(WWM for example,is an excellent Hockey player, I'm led to believe). You seem to have the misguided impression that everyone is a sad nerd, blind from staring at their monitor. I could name a few, but that's all.

You say the Irish team has no chance of winning a game? How else can they hope to win a game unless they "train" and perfect tactics and teamplay. If it was just a case of fiddling with a mouse and randomly pressing buttons, I doubt anyone would still be playing the game. It does take skill - and great deal of it at that - if you're to get good at it.

I don't expect you to be capable of being objective or reasonable, Kryptor. You're the kind of ignorant person who will make a dumb statement and fight your corner to the bitter end because you're not willing to admit you're wrong or indeed can't see that you're wrong.

Anyway, I've no more time for your provocative opinionated ramblings. Get a job, a girlfriend, a car, a house, a bit of life experience, spend some time in a foreign country, be in a Play for the laugh, the rest of that Trainspotting crap too while you're at it, and then get back to me.

Do you think I'm a loser? Don't make me laugh, lad. If there's one thing I'm certain of, not even having met you, its that I've more of a life than you'll ever have, and I'm only getting started.

Dont feel pity for me Maxy honeypoo ! Im get nothin to feel bad about ! Things always tend to go my way !Sorry i cant get a house and car and all but you know im young yet ! Youre entitled to believe whatever you want...youre right ..you havent met me ..therefore youll probably never know that im superior to you but thats how things go ? All i know is that I wont be in my mid 20s or 30s or 40s even playin a stoopid game ! So you have fun Maxy honey and keep those dreams goin...so long as yer happy smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

you sad little ****, i'll do whatever the **** i want to do, whenever the **** i want to do it. If i **** want to break your neck when im 50 while playing doom, quake, and shagging a 20 yr old bird at the same time, ill **** do it, and i wont be looking back to see "what would peewee say?"

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

WOOHOOoo A-fvcking-one Koopa! You go gurl!
    HAHA so glad to see Q2 muppets finally coming out of the woodwork... must be the rain.

DeVore.
    Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another

Oh must have actually got to ye ..since Koopa actually responded smile.gif
    I dont care what ye do...I just givin my opinion thats yer sad really ! Do what ye want with my opinion but preferrably ID LIKE IT IF YE TOOK IT OR JUST SHOVED DIRECTLY UP YE OWN ARSES smile.gif Good day ladies

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, say no more.
    hes right.
    i hang up my rl and do something worthwhile.
    hmm, will i start with the charity work or will i bring about world peace. i suppose i could do both. and tomorrow im going to solve world hunger and 're-invent' cold fusion energy.

any other ideas kryptor?
    like any other good ideas?
    i have a day of on monday, maybe you could give me something worthwhile to do for an hour.

youre a funny guy. you are now my best friend. can i be yours?
    white(wheres me number for 'rent-a-pal')wash

Jesus do you ever go away man!.

So were all wasters who do nothing, then worry about quake2 heh. {Ignorance!!}
    Besides playing quake2 i play Class1 tennis.
    have college and find time to Promote some of the biggest CLub nights ever in Dublin.
    Agency out acts like the Scratch Perverts and am sorting out a Bentley Rythym Ace tour.
    Thats just this week so Kiss my Ass.

I don't reckon thats doin **** all now is it.

Well Janey to be honest that doesnt really impress since that is yer job isnt it so that doesnt count ! You still spend too much time at the game anyway ! And the point is that , ok you are one of how many????

What point??!!
    Pathetic response above btw, you gormless slug.

• Advertisement

aww Maxy standin up for his bestest friend in the whole wide world !Touchin isnt it? tongue.gif

I hardly need to stand up for my brother.

We're simply in agreement that you're a vapid gimp.

Your such a twat. you said that we had nothing to do with our time.

Giving great mights out for about 20,000 ppl who have come through our doors in the last year does not count.
    Your a total spa!!!!

but that IS your job isnt it??? I mean you are paid to make a living out of it ! If so dont make it sound like you do it completely in yer spare time and at your own expense ! Ohhhh what a guy !
    I dont care what yer work is , I really couldnt care less ! You still fall into my argument since you are one of the crowd who take Quake tooo seriously ! Dont go blamin this on me either !

Either way...you make your living off of it correct???

Well, PeeWee, I can see you're a very sporty person aren't you? Spending all of your time doing constructive things that benefit humanity etc.

I never knew posting to Message Boards for hours and hours on end constitutes benefitting humanity but however...

And before you go saying you don't spend hours and hours on end at it, we know it takes you half an hour to find and press a key on your keyboard.

We don't blame you for your mental deficiancy, only your parents and your schooling.

Kegser.

You didn't live in a caravan before UL took pity on you did you? Wouldn't surprise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ok ! I have no problem admittin that I do fukk all work in DELL and that every so often durin the day I browse into cloudboards to see whos responded to shyte i put up ! Thing is ... Im never let down ! And when ive get a reply from ye lot insultin me well I just have to reply back since I have nothing else to do in here ! Dont worry itll let up when I get back to college cos i really dont care for dis shyte ! its just funny watchin ye take everything so seriously!
    As for the very last comment at the end...what exactly are you tryin to call me ??

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

And why the fukk would me playin sport benefit humanity??? I play sportand do toehr things for me and noone else but i dont sacrifice other important things at the same time ie relationships etc etc ! At no point did I tell ye lot to go and stop world famine or help the blind or anything ?? smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Our_Lord_God_Maximilian

Well, It might benefit us if you were, say, injured somewhat.

>At no point did I tell ye lot to go and stop >world famine or help the blind or anything >??

So why stop? Its not like Quake interferes with the rest of my life, for example. Quite the opposite, I can assure you. How on earth can you say its all we do/care about when you know nothing about us and indeed know nothing at all, you gelatinous cretin.

Advertisement