Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team.ie Praccie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

But not all of ye have things under control ! Some have ye have stated it hasnt helped in any way in relationships, some of ye have failed college through it, some of ye will fail yer leavin cert probably through it ! Remember the messages i send apply to MOST not ALL !
    Its a game lads , no more than tennis or chess or anything else , its for fun ! Take it seriously if ye have somethin worthwhile to aim at ie real competitons or something like that but dont fukkin take it seriously all the time , youll gain absolutely nothing from it !All youll gain is tiredness fom stayin up late night after night after night and fer what ? Try goin into yer boss in the mornin explainin that yo dont feel well cos you were langered playin quake all last night ! Doesnt that sound particularily fukkin sad ??
    Ohh and id say women are mad impressed over quake ! Ill bet its a real turn on ! Just get a grip some of ye lads

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Re-Read your original post and apologise where appropriate. don't think for a second you'll ever be treated with respect if you're not courageous enough to do even that.

Secondly, with regard to folks who have said quake has damaged relationships etc etc. I think you would have to be a fool not to take such comments with a pinch of salt, if not a dumptruck-full. If the only problem with a relationship is Quake, then I'd say there's not too much wrong with it.

Lastly, just who are you to criticise anyone or to comment on how they choose to spend their free time. Who would want to change their life to make it more "sensible" like yours. I'd rather drown in a septic tank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Well no i don't get paid all the time. its my own company that i set up this year. Nobody pays me i pay myself and is a night goes not so good i don't get paid at all.

Septic tank ! Here if yer plannin on doin that let me be the one to throw you in , nowt would please me more ! Could I hurt you first though , nah fukk it , id do that anyway , dont need to ask !

"If the only problem with a relationship is Quake, then I'd say there's not too much wrong with it."
    Ahmmmmmm , what kind of man sacrifices sex or at least upsets or damages his relationship with his woman over a game ??? You obviously do cos you dont think playin quake all night and ignoring your family or girlfriend while playing is harmless !! Well do you know women like that who dont mind you playin a stupid game all night ?? I certainly dont and i doubt many people know of any either !
    I never asked for duplicates of me to start appearing on this planet ! I dont want any of ye to be like me ( dont worry , I could never be as big a fool as ye can be in reality)
    But i am allowed judge that MOST of ye WASTE FARRRR TOOO MUCH TIME on quake ! Its not an insult , its true !
    I dont want respect since why would i want respect when i give ye lot none whatsoever ? What use is your respect to me ? NONE !
    And the day maxy honey that i will APOLOGIZE will never come ! You can really go and fukk yerself over that comment tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Mr_PeeWee (edited 05-05-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

How about this...

Two fag lovers. Lan Quake in their apartment. They duel, the loser takes it in the ass, they ****, they smoke a ciggerate, they sleep, they awake, they go to work, the go out to dinner afterwards, they come home, they play quake together, the loser takes it in the ass, they ****, they smoke a ciggerate, they sleep etc. etc. etc.

How about that then?
    Yet it just goes to show how a loving relationship can revolve around Quake. Be 'He' a fag or be 'He' a hetrosexual.

Quite like the way a sick, paedophile controlled relationship can revolve around an assortment of lollypops and candy.

[This message has been edited by Nicky (edited 05-05-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Whoever said anything about forgoing sex to play quake. You really are dumb, aren't you. I should have expected you to miss the whole point.
    The rest of your bull**** isn't even worth responding to. How do you think you're entitled to judge others??!! Actually, who cares how you justify yourself -there's no point trying to reason with the hopelessly dim.

Vor, I'm going to have to mail you mother - you're getting too strange altogether smile.gif

MAX ! You do that ! I would prefer if you didnt respond to my posts anyway cos I rate you a complete dick anyway !
    Of course I can judge others , since when am I not entitled to do that??
    As fer the dumb remark .....look who sits in front of a screen like a zombie playin a game all night , night after night and fer what ?
    Im only reply to these boards while at work and im gettin paid to do it ! Well???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Eileen

*yawn*
    What entitles you to insult people Peewee?
    Remind me never to buy a Dell. Their tech-support must be just fantastic.

*yawn*
    What entitles you to insult people Peewee?
    Remind me never to buy a Dell. Their tech-support must be just fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

The constitution.

[This message has been edited by Scarab (edited 05-05-99).]

• Advertisement

Im not tech support ! And do you think I care if you dont buy one ??

Btw Im entitled to insult just as you lot are too...its my opinion of someone and you cannot take it away from me tongue.gif

Advertisement