Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New SE phones

• 03-09-2003 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Have you seen the new phones from Sony Ericsson? Some pretty nice phones there, and you've got to love that BT-controlled car! It's just a pity that there's no mention from SE yet of when the P810/900 or Z1010 will be released.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 DaveK

Here are more photos of the Z600 and the Z200. And I should mention that the BT-controlled car is a BT-controlled toy car.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

The Z600 is a nice little phone. I had intended to do a short review on it a month back but never got around to it. It's basically a clam-shelled T610. Same s/w, interface, features etc.

As with the T610, browsing the phone can be a bit slow at times but it's not too bad. The camera works a charm and the voice quality is quite good. Personally, I like the unusual form factor of the Z600, it rests nicely in ones hand when writing text's or navigating the various menus.

Unfortunately, the Z600 has become a victim of the Vodafone Live! customised menu system & therefore, the menu looks as bad as it does on the similarly modified T610.

Possible Christmas '03 release in Ireland.

Advertisement