Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rockets Through Shannon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Bloggs you know what would really be nice. IF YOU PUT YOUR OPINION IN AS PER THE FORUM RULES !!!!

I am getting sick of people doing this. I will starting banning people who just post links with no opinion of their own attached !!

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

I like the quote from an "Unnamed" Department of Transport spokesman, " If there are no objections, Then the department will generally grant permission to land. The spokeman [with no name] " Confirmed no ojections had been raised " !

But,but, How the hell could anyone object, unless the information is made PUBLIC in advance?... damned Civil Service gobbledegook. Gimme another one o dem chill pills quick.

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭bloggs

Ok Ok! Keep you wizard's hat on.

Transporting rockets though Shannon doesn't surprise me at all. A lot worse than a few soldiers and a few side arms. Rockets likes these could be targeted by terrorist groups, and knowing the security at Shannon anything is possible. Bin Laden would be like a kid in a candy store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

and knowing the security at Shannon anything is possible.

Mmm! Surface to Air Missiles...
    /me strokes his cat.

Well *** I think our neutrality has been firmly dashed by Fianna Fawning. I mean, what would we do without all those crap jobs provided by US multinational scum?

Really, if London was Airstrip One in Orwells 1984.
    Then Ireland is Airstrip Number Two in Bertie's 2003.

Advertisement