Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA "double pack" for PS2 and Xbox announced

Options
  • 03-09-2003 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

Thought this might be interesting - see this link;
    http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/030903/35346_1.html

"Rockstar Games, the world-renowned publishing division of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. announced today that it plans to ship the award-winning Grand Theft Auto 3 and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City as a "double pack" for both the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft. The Grand Theft Auto "double pack" is set to hit shelves in North America on October 22, 2003 for PlayStation®2 and on November 4, 2003 for Xbox."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

good for x-box owners i suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i guess this is the "major announcement" that rockstar were on about in their email:(
    ah well, i guess san an is still going to be released next year, not this year...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Why the hell are ther releasing them both in a double pack - who the hell would play both at the same time :confused:

CombatCow

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

The first few GTA games had more then one city.

Advertisement