Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.balbriggan.org

Options
  • 03-09-2003 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello,

Not sure where this belongs so I'll try here!

Site is a bit rusty so needs some input, please have a look.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Jeez, they'll make a website about anything these days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

for not making a clickable link, i refuse to visit any site names above! :p

www.balbriggan.org <-- clicky! (making me use effort, shame on you..)

etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

if they all look like you in balbriggan im staying well away, pasty faced yoke...

Originally posted by fisty
    if they all look like you in balbriggan im staying well away, pasty faced yoke...

I don't see a pic :confused:

riveting site btw

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

:ninja: All you half shirts should stay in between the county bridge & the delvin bridge.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 balbriggan.org

Originally posted by utility_
    I don't see a pic :confused:

riveting site btw

I assume Fisty meant the pic of Beetlejuice, but thanks for your rivoting comment.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 balbriggan.org

Seriously though, the site hasn't been up long so there's not much there, yet... I'll be adding some stuff to it soon.

in the meantime if anyone has any suggestions please post here.

also, anyone from balbriggan surfing the boards would know already the way balbriggan gets treated by the so called county council & co. the site is intended to highlight some of the crap that we get landed with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Well, its a nice advestisement for balbriggan, but its unfortunate that you put it up so recently, now the bypass is in place I can't think of any reason people would have for passing through the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

You are not authorized to view this page
    You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.balbriggan.org home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
    Internet Explorer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement