Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!!

• 03-09-2003 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭

Guys...I hope someone can help me here..

I just bought a Pinnacle PCTV Pro.. I installed it and it hung at 100%....

After much trawling I found it is a known issue and I have to reinstall it without Norton so much as installed on the PC!!

The trouble is i need to uninstall the partially complete install to proceed. I get an error message telling me it is detecting a previous install.

I have tried using control panel but there is no entry for it for me to uninstall.

I have downloaded and used the regcleaner program on the pinnacle site...No joy...

Any ideas???? Are pinnacle just a load of wa_nk??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

Did you delete any files it created on your hard drive like c:\program files\pinnacle ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

Yah and I reckon you'll have to go into the registry and have a clean up in there aswell

Advertisement