Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strange symbol on armagh jersey

Options
  • 03-09-2003 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭

i was reading today in the irish news a about a circle within a trinangle, logo put onto the armagh team shirts. joe kernan refuses to tel what it symbolises, and i wondered if anyone here knew.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by weemcd
    i was reading today in the irish news a about a circle within a trinangle, logo put onto the armagh team shirts. joe kernan refuses to tel what it symbolises, and i wondered if anyone here knew.
    Yeah I noticed that alright. I have no clue what it symbolises.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

hes one of those wierd pyramid people that sit under them for draw inspriation and to call the mother ship home !

I knew they were freaks !

The International Chivalric Order Solar Tradition was a destructive, doomsday cult founded by Luc Jouret in 1984. It absorbed the Foundation Golden Way led by Joseph Di Mambro (1926-1995). Jouret convinced his followers that he was a member of the 14th Century Christian Order of the Knights Templar during a previous life, that his daughter Emanuelle was "the cosmic child", and that he would lead them after death to a planet which revolves around the star Sirius. They regard death as an illusion and that life continues on other planets. Solar Temple groups were organized in Quebec, Canada, as well as in Australia, Switzerland, and other countries. They follow a form of Christianity mixed with New-Age philosophy, homeopathic medicine and high finance. Jouret believed himself to be Christ. He ran into legal difficulties in Canada and was convicted of illegally possessing gun silencers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Armagh's Footballing Free Masons - g'wan bothers!
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Yeah I like my cult theory better

Advertisement