Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Music Videos

• 03-09-2003 11:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

A mate is looking for suggestions for weird/fucked up videos for a presentation he's putting on in college during freshers week.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

A.M
    x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Add X to N
    metal fingers in my body
    a cartoon of a robot having sex with a woman
    Apex Twin
    Windowlicker(i think thats what its called)
    Completly fuc*ed up video

also Im not sure of the name of this one but I saw it late night on mtv once at least I thought I saw it i may just have imagined it it has a load of little cudly toys haveing a party in a feild then then start drinking riding each other and taking drugs no idea what its called but the explanation should jog somebodys memory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

ANY Tool Video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

One that always stuck in my head was the bizarre imagery in the video to Marcy Playgrounds' 'I Smell Sex & Candy'.

Also the video to 'You Are My Joy' by The Reindeer Section, is pretty weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

I always thought the Suede video for Animal Nitrate was pretty freaky.

I haven't seen it but I also heard the Death In Vegas video for Aisha was pretty messed up.

Many Pumpkins videos are fairly weird ... Perfect has a particularly difficult scene with a pregnant junkie.

I didn't like it too much (looked cheap, especially the modified second version with the crappy stretching effects) but Soundgardens Black Hole Sun video was weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

"Intergalactic" and "Sabotage" from the Beastie Boys (sp..?) are my favourite videos and definitely weird enough

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Daylight

Come to Daddy by Aphex Twin has to be one of the most ****ed up videos ever. Also the new one by Ten Speed Racer is pretty wierd. Saw it on Top 30 Hits and they were all hanging upside down but they kind of weren't at the same time. Need to see it again but it looked very cool and pretty ****ed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

There's a Sigur Ros video with a kids' football match. After a tackle, two boys start rolling around and then snog, much to the shock of the families and other spectators. Not sure if it's quite what you had in mind, but it surprised me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

manic street preachers- if ye tolerate this.
    mogwai- xmas steps
    nine incha nails - closer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭starlet

the videos to Rabbit in the Headlights or whatever it's called by UNKLE is kinda fooked up, as is Be There (by UNKLE aswell), both include that scary anoraked guy. videos for Danger! High Voltage (obvious as it is) is pretty disturbing too.
    I recommend watching the Chill Out Zone that does be on MTV really late on Friday nights. some of the videos it shows are the root of any scary dreams i have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

Jane's addiction - been caught stealing.

and i corroborate with the video for closer by NIN

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 madmanmoon

Barnes and Barnes - Fish Heads
    They Might Be Giants - Don't Let Start
    Well, that's two off the top of my head..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭iornman

closer by nine inch nails is pretty ****ed up

Advertisement