Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chrome Demo

• 04-09-2003 9:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭

It is a 350 smegs download so broadband is a must.

I'm pretty impressed by this so far. What did you guys think?
    The graphics are pretty nice, although I was surprised when it brought my p4 2533 with a Rady 9800 pro to its knees!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If I can drag myself away from Xenosaga I'll have a look at it tonight. It better be far better than the chaser demo (shudder)you made me play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Not worth the Dl imo,the gfx are nice but the game feels empty or something.it's kinda a mix of deus ex ( kinda ) or system shock 2 and unreal 2 .not my kinda game,o and the weapon targeting system is crap.My 2 cents.

twas running perfect on my Barton 2800+ & GF4TI4400 with everthing maxed out.

CombatCow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭KilOit

if its anything like deus ex or system shock 2
    2 of the best pc games ever. it must be good.
    *downloading*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Well i dont really like those kinda games,bio-enhancements,having an inventory,upgrading weapons that stuff in a fps doent appeal to me.

Tell us wot u think of it tho.

CombatCow

Advertisement