Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Splinter Cell on PC

Options
  • 04-09-2003 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

My brother has Splinter Cell for the PS2, and it looks like a pretty good game, only thing being that I can't for the life of me play games like that on a joypad.

Does anyone know whether the PC version of SC is as good as the PS2/X-Box version? i.e. is it a decent conversion or do they just port it directly over from the other format and not optimise it for the PC at all?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

It does of course look much better on a decent spec pc, you will need a high end one to run it on max settings but they did an excellent job on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

mouse support :D

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Exactly, that's the reason I was thinking of getting it. Friend of mine has a cracked version but it's missing a load of sounds which would just annoy me into buying the full thing :s

Advertisement