Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New stock of Suikoden 3 in America

Options
  • 04-09-2003 11:52am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭

This is quite old news but for anyone that is still looking for Suikoden 3 from america only to find it sold out, well most shops in America are after getting new stock. www.buyrite.net have new stock since they sent me an e-mail telling me. The game is well worth getting. It mightn't be as good as the rest of the sinfully good Suikoden series but it's still a game well worth playing and my second favourite RPG on the PS2.

A bit of advice, If you don't get the secret ending you won't be getting the full story.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Hmm, that looks interesting, was it ever released over here or d'ya have to get it on import?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well From what i heard from my friend in Konami was that there basically is no chance it's getting a PAL release, so yes you will have to import it unfortunately. However trust me it's worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I got it Retro and Im not really that impressed , Having said that I only played it for a short time , I dont like the multy characters thing...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well i thought the multi character thing was the best thing about it.

There are a few bad points about the game such as the evilly hard bosses at the start of the game, the woeful graphics that slowdown a lot and the truely disappointing major battles that seem more like skirmishes than huge battles and have no real tactics to them. However during the game the story gets better and the battle system starts to get more tactical. It has a great story and great characters.

My suggestion is to give it time. You mightn't think it's as good as I did but it definitely isn't a bad game and it's well worth beating. It took me a while before i started really appreciating the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I never like controln loads of characters in RPGS - allthough I really enjoyed "Final Fantasy X" I prefer to focus on one , maybe thats just me

• Advertisement
Advertisement