Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movies?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Originally posted by article6

Glen Hansard with long hair? I must look at that.

Oh you must, you MUST! Everyone must! I'll post a picture later maybe, if I'm not too lazy. But you have to see it anyway, not just for Glen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Peter Pan sucked. It was cheesier than... cheese?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

Originally posted by twirly sponge
    The Commitments! I just saw it now and it's great. And it has Glen Hansard! with long hair! And Colm Mac Con Iomaire! With no beard! And Maria Doyle Kennedy! When she was just Maria Doyle! And Andrea Corr! When she was little and does not look at all like she looks now. And the music is great too.

aw jeez, my friend gave that to me for xmas and i still haven't watched it.

and i saw wizard of oz a while back and now i'm a leetle obsessed.

oh, has anyone seen that john cassavetes film about the riot grrrrl movement? i doubt anyone's seen it, but is it good?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Well, what the hell are you doing sitting around posting on boards when you have an unwatched copy of The Commitments on your hands?!? And I do realise I'm posting this days later because I've been in a strange internet-free world for the past week or so and you probably have gotten around to watching it...well go watch it again! Especially for the whole "where's me knob? I thought I put it in my sock" bit. Hehehehehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

Yeah I did'nt like Peter Pan all that much. It seemed full of innuendos, but that could have been just me. Normally I like innuendos but in Peter Pan it was just a bit sick. And that guy in the strategically placed ivy just annoyed the hell out of me.
    Was Grease voted number one in that thingy? I heard it beat the Lion King!!!! Come on, I don't care how ridiculously dressed the cast are, the Lion King is the best and always will be. I saw the end of Grease the other day, and realised I wasn't missing anything. I do like the music tho. Does that even make sense? We're watching Westside Stoy at school at the moment. I'm finding it really really funny, what with the ballet and gang warfare. Im think of writing a musical called Southside Story. I've already come up with some lyrics. They should be sung to the tune up the first song in the musical, the one about the Jets.
    When your in HCK
    You are in all the way
    From your first pair of Dubes
    to your last dying day.
    When you are here
    If u need a man
    You've got sisters around
    To rub in your fake tan...
    Feel free to continue. I had some more lines but I forget them. HCK means Holy Child Killiney, the school which I have the dubious privilege of attending.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

*shudders*.......

Advertisement