Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tetrinet

Options
  • 04-09-2003 7:29pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

There's a couple of irish people playing tetrinet a fair bit at the mo. We've got a permanent server for it up at www.yorema.com (enter that as the ip), and an irc channel at #tetrinet.ie, hopefully we'll get a bot soon.

if theres any more players out there please drop by!#

www.tetrinet.org

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

what is this ive seen mention of it in the IRC channell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

fast, frenzied, multiplayer goodness.
    like no tetris you've ever seen before!

not too fond of the new rules though, i prefer games that last longer than 3 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

well ill have to get out my raping stick from the cupboard seen as its gettin bigger..

need the practice..

cartman

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

thanks for that info i might give it a go soon so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I've changed the rules on the dedicated server back to the slower rules. Personally I prefer the faster rules (where lines get added to your opponents screens every time you clear multiple lines on yours), but there seemed to be a general opposition to that on the grounds that it meant Kaids just won even MORE matches :)

If anyone has any other rule suggestions, post them here. I'm thinking about fiddling with the rate at which powerups appear a little - right now there's a tendancy to go through whole games with only add line and clear line powerups appearing...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Have to give this a try. At least it isn't puyo puyo net or I could say goodbye to my life.

Advertisement