Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Must see manga

Options
  • 04-09-2003 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Has anyone seen evangellion if you haven't you need to allthough it is as confusing as tring to understand Kelly osbourns dress sence it is well worth the watch for laughs and deep phylisophical meaning, also a very funny mental break down fun for all the family except little timmy of course who will be locked in the basement until all 24 episodes and both movies have been watched (he will need about 2 days food and then a baseball bat to save himself from the madmen the show will have turned you into.....just.....like.......MEEEE!!!!!! {Evil laugh}:D

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

I think this might be more suited to the TV forum.
    Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

There's 26 episodes.
    I was really enjoying this until the last two episodes. WTF were they about? Then I watched the End of Evangelion and well I kind of got that more than the episode 25 and 26 of the series but I'm still a lot lost. :confused:
    I kind of hate Shinji now too. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Your right, it's a really enjoyable series up until the last coupla episodes, and then it just gets weird, confusing and f***ed up. I mean
    one of the main characters has a **** when he see's a hospilatized girl for god's sake.
    and that's not the only time either from the sound's of the end of the movie. It get's headwrecking, and take's a bit of thought to get the ending, and even then, it's still screwed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Tummon

I know the whole show is a sentement to all the sick cartoonests out there, still though makes me laugh to see the crazyness of it all. I hated Shinji since the first episode, the whiney lil b....
    ..............boy. Hehehehe giant robots fighting weird things... has to be good!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Yes, you really get it.... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Tummon

Why thank you. I heard a rumour that C4 might be showing it at some stage. But it is a rumour.:)

Advertisement