Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evil Net House Pics

Options
  • 08-05-1999 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Yes there up and this is the first of them the rest are at http://www.iol.ie/~robertf/shinji/

pic2.jpg

[1] -- Regi : "I don't know them, I was just standing at this public toilets here and all of a sudden all these people show up.."
    [2] -- Koopa : "My god what a night.... First it was that serving wench, and then humiliated by WWMan.... *sob*"

[3] -- The Swedish Dude : "Hah, I'm safe, none of them know my true identity! Bwahahahahahahahah!"

[4] -- Tecno : "ooh that man on the sign has his legs spread, I'm getting horny already... now where did that Shinji lad go?"

[5] -- Take-It : "I'm not related to him, honest. No seriously."

[6] -- PeterPan : "What do you mean, also available in White? In Russia, we do not have white clothes...."

[7] -- TinCool : "Haha, I'm sober and you're not.... God look at them all acting the *****, I'm soooo much above them like! It's just unreal! What do you mean am I growing out of WWMan's shoulder? Eh?"

[8] -- juNkie : "If I hide in here they won't see us and I can shag Shinji on the quiet like.... MMMmmmmmm..... Ahh bollix lad not the hair, not the hair! Hands off loike!"

[9] -- WWMan : "I'm completely ****ed! I just beat Koopa and juNkie! My god! I'm so good it hurts! Wahhhheeeyyyy!!!"

[10] -- Shinji : "Yes, I borrowed Rev Hellfire's curlers. Haha. Very funny. Now line up, one at a time, I can't take all of ye at once..."

[11] -- Some Knacker Kid : "Can I get a quid off any of ye lads *without* being verbally and physically abused by juNkie? No? Ahh well."

Advertisement