Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsmart/iol acting up?

Options
  • 04-09-2003 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I just noticed this about a week ago. My pings have gotten rather unstable and 10 ms higher. Every few minutes or so i get a spike to 250 or around there. In cs for example, my ping is 70 with no action and 110-150 in a fire fight. Also i am getting some loss the odd time.

Any one else getting this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

According to the lads in irelandoffline theres a few nodes that are having probs at the mo, which one you on

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Emm dunno what a node is excatly but i'm in Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

malware?

install , update and run this Spybot Search Destroy prog and see what it finds.

http://www.safer-networking.org/

then immunise

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

na..

its something to do with hardware in the uk, routers or something, anyone i know on esat have the same lag, its worst on uk servers, no so bad on french,belgium ect

they told me they were looking into it

Advertisement