Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gigsmart is smartgolf???

Options
  • 04-09-2003 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Just wondering what's up here..I tried to look at the gigsmart website, and for some reason got a golf reservation page..OK, frankenputer does things like that to me sometimes..So I went to Google and tried to get in through there..Same thing..
    If you point to login under "bookings" the addy displayed is "http://www.gigsmartireland.com/login.asp"...wtf??:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

branching out into a more lucrative market, my man.

personally, im still trying to sell steak knives to herds of sheep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Al Pinionpants

yeah someone's getting screwed here... and I'm willing to bet it ain't smartgolf...

Al
    www.pinion.2ya.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 madmanmoon

Yeah, I figured someone was getting screwed..Thing is, I'm over here in the states. Someone who doesn't have to dump so much change in the payphone might want to give them a heads up..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭LA_girl

Grrrrrrrrr :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

We're contacting our people to contact their people .....hopefully gigsmart will back up soon.

All the best
    Trev

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭T.B.L.

ah ya gota laugh, that's quite funny

www.beautifullosers.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

i'd rather laugh a tthe witty comments on the website. angst

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

Well I'm off to squeeze in a round before the afternoon breaks chaps.

Jeeves... put that club down... that's not why it's called a wedge...

Advertisement