Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vicar St Sale! €10 for all tickets

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

My hopes for darkness tickets were raised......

Then dashed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

Cheers for the heads up!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

No nick Cave either. Shame.

I didn't know Dexy's Midnight Runners were back touring. Like Homer said, don't worry Lisa, you haven't seen the last of Dexy's Midnight Runners.

Thanks for the headsup mbroaders. Quite the bargain hunter!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Armadillo

While we're on the subject of concert tickets....

http://www.ticeidi.com/

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

What a scam
    AT 10.20 there was no tickets left for tommy Tiernan for any show. None either for echo and the Bunnymen or spiritizuled.

"We only had a small alocation of tickets at the cheap prices"
    How many 10 per gig?
    Typical Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Problem was that Ian Dempsey announced it on his show at 9.30 and (incorrectly) said that Nick Cave tickets would be €10. So a huge amount of people called in and got tickets before you.
    My brother got 2 Dexys tickets and i got 2 David Kitt tickets so im happy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Got me 2 David Kitts tickets, so i'm a happy camper!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Very convenient that Nick Cave tickets didn't go on sale until the next day.

I know I bought tickets, but I did think 54.50 was a bit steep. The last time Nick played here was in the Olympia 2 years ago, and I think the tickets were ~£25. I'm not sure though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Originally posted by dudara
    Very convenient that Nick Cave tickets didn't go on sale until the next day.

I know I bought tickets, but I did think 54.50 was a bit steep. The last time Nick played here was in the Olympia 2 years ago, and I think the tickets were ~£25. I'm not sure though.

Think it was only last year he played. Great gig. Tickets were closer to €40. Vicar St is much smaller so the ticket price makes up for the lesser amount of people.

Still a lot of money, but its become the norm these days. Still only about 1/2 the price of Neil Young at the same venue tho'.

Advertisement