Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAS VEGAS BASEMENT BRING THEIR PSYCHEDELICMANIA TO VOODOO, SEPT 20th

Options
  • 04-09-2003 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Glad to hear the Las Vegas Basement boys are back with their special brand of Psychedelia in Voodoo on Sept 20th! Their last show in The Sugar Club was a real trip!!
    FREAK OUT-SCHMEAK OUT!!!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Billynichols

Can't wait Dude!!! :cool:

Do you know if they're having their Psychedelic Video Club afterwards this time? That was really cool in the Sugar Club! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 terrykillroy

yes.... I believe Dr. Andreucetti will be present and accounted for!!! Shud be quite a night!

I've just found out that the others playing on the night are Dublin band, Rival and Rob Cunningham (back at last!)

Here's the official blurb on the gig that I got from their mailing list. It all sounds good to me!!!:D

PSYCHEDELICAMANIA
    FREAK OUT-SCHMEAK OUT
    "Turn Up, Shell Out, Get Lost"
    Sporran Jugglers. Moonlight . Spot Prizes.
    Constant Running Water. Licensed Fish Bar (down the road).

Voodoo, Arran Quay, Dublin - Saturday 20th September
    LAS VEGAS BASEMENT will be joined by: Rival and Rob Cunningham
    followed by Dr. Andreucetti's Psychedelic Video Club
    7.30pm till Late

• Advertisement

Did you see 2 of the Las Vegas Basement members playing with Mundy at Lisdoonvarna in the RDS? :confused:

Yeah they were really rockin! Thats Keith and Ger- they really bring a lot to Mundys set! I was at Halite tonite in Whelans and Keith was playing bass with them too...he sure gets around!! Roll on Saturday nite!! :cool:

Advertisement