Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland Vrs Russia Tickets - Where?

• 05-09-2003 2:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get two tickets for the game on saturday. I am in dire need of a pair as its supposed to be a birthday present.

Anyone know where I could get two?
    I know this isnt the wanted board but I figure this is the place where all the soccer ppl are so this is best place...

Any help greatly appreciated..

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭SteM

I don't think you'll have any luck unless you know someone who has 2 but can't make it for what ever reason. The position we're in right now means this is one of those 'must see' games that comes around every few years.

The FAI were selling some last Saturday for €25, but I don't think they'll have any left at this stage.

Sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

They are definitely all sold out. However, if you arrive early on Saturday I'm sure you could pick up 2 tickets from the ticket touts.

All of our allocation are being used this time. Sorry mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Cheers lads, I'll keep looking ...
    Probably have to risk going on Saturday...

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I went up to the Yugoslavia game there a few years ago without tickets and they were sold out as far as I know because one of the ends was closed off. I managed to get two tickets beside each other in the bucket seating in the east stand. Right in the middle of the pitch best seats ever and they were both at face value £25 each I think.

I got them in front of Jury's hotel along the wall. There are always a few people selling them there. You might be lucky if you are early enough and look hard enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 deego

there's a pair of tickets being auctioned on the radio show The Right Hook (Newstalk 106) this afternoon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement