Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

better motherboard

• 05-09-2003 12:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭

which of the two of these is better for gaming

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

I'd say the gigabyte one, the asrock one still supports SDRAM. i'd say there defintely better motherboards on the market today though then those two, i'd go for something based on the nforce2 chipset, probably something from abit or asus. But if your limited to those two i'd probably go with the second one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

the asrock one supports both SDRAM and DDR, so if you are just looking for a cheapo upgrade or a replacement motherboard for one that supported only SDRAM i'd go with the Asrock as ye wouldn't have to buy new ram.

but as Dataisgod said, if ye can afford it go for an nforce2 motherboard like the Abit NF7 v2.0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i ditto u going for the abit NF-7 brilliant AMD board from a brilliant motherboard company

Advertisement