Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Diamond Remote Controller

Options
  • 05-09-2003 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

Was wondering i anyone has sorted out getting spare RC for Black Diamond TV's I know the usual generic ones have almost all TV except the Black Diamond ones, but I got my god child a TV in Currys at a cut down cost as it had no remote (one of those internet tvs) anyway Black Diamond and mitsubishi were ment to work of the same range but there was a mess up somewhere alaong the line, the long and short is that the generic one dont work , anyone any ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Try here
    Then here
    or here
    Here
    Here
    Here
    Here
    and if all those options fail, try this

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Is it possible to give a model number so that we know which TV you're talking about. By the way, Black Diamond and Mitsubishi TV's aren't exactly the same. Although the Black Diamond name is owned by Mitsubishi, the products are not made by them. A lot of the TV's are generic and you'd find similar TV's with different names like Alba, Goodmans, etc...

Anyway, I think Krusty Clown has given you enough links from which to get a replacement. Even if the generic remote you have did work the TV, there was a possibility that it wouldn't have been able to tune it, which wouldn't be much help.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

peats can order remotes for whatever tv u like, even brands they dont do, i got a beko remte off them b4

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Lads thats great Thanks for the advice , second link worked, just for your info, none of the uni controllers you get in the shops have Black Diamond codes and the auto ones dont work. Got it checked out, is was a mess up by the manufactures, every other TV makers got their ranges in, anyway thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

BTY it is a Black Diamond BD14INT
    one of those internet tvs

• Advertisement
Advertisement