Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone No. for Irish Broadband

Options
  • 05-09-2003 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Been trying to ring Irish Broadband for the last couple of days using the number they have on their website, just keeps ringing out. Can anyone tell me if this has changed and if so could you post the correct number?

Rgds
    scary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

012063780 is the number you are ringing, right? I remember when I called them some time ago it rang out as well, but when I tried again about an hour later it was fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scary

Yep thats the number, been ringing most of yesterday and today and no luck, receptionist has either gone deaf or gone home :)

scary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

Just had a look in the online phone book, and IBB comes up as 1890 564456. Tried it, and it works! I don't know if the receptionist is deaf, but she did answer the phone so chances are she isn't. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scary

Thanks tomk,

just got through.

rgds
    scary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭zz03

Originally posted by scary
    Been trying to ring Irish Broadband for the last couple of days using the number they have on their website, just keeps ringing out. Can anyone tell me if this has changed and if so could you post the correct number?

Rgds
    scary

Reminds one of the long queues virtually every day at the toll booths on the M50 run by the same group. Even at 06h in the morning there are delays because only one or two lanes are open. Pig inefficient. 10 kph on a motorway, as one edges forward to pay homage to these protected bastards. No credit cards please, your'e in Ireland. Subscribe to their electronic tagging system and you still have to stop at the barrier. With an e-tag anywhere else one can zoom thru the toll at 100kph.

Dogs such as Irish Rail are stars in comparison with speeds of 120 kph taking one from A to B.

zz..

Please be sure to visit: http://www.ripoffireland.org/

• Advertisement
Advertisement