Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WARCRAFT online addiction !!! (silly)

Options
  • 05-09-2003 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭

Anyone else playing warcraft online ?
    For the last couple of months i have been playing the game online.
    'BUT' i am not playing the normal fight-kill-obliterate the enemy camp style of games no no... much sadder then this... i would actually play the 'tower' style games, build towers kill creeps and build more towers...i just wonder what it is that makes it so addictive ? It's not me alone, it's europe , it's the style that is popular. Are we europeans just born with some buildingblocks in our stomach ?

Do you think there is a difference in games to be loved and played by different nations (countries)?

(ps: i would love a 'Vietcong' or 'Black Hawk Down' where i could kill the enemy..USA troops or would that be PC incorrect?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

no politically incorrect than the real vietnam war! :)

I must give that tower building a go online, any tips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

yes, build towers, kills creeps, build more towers (rather silly really) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

I play online, mostly Random Team 3v3's. DOTA can be good too, I find that custom games can be almost as annoying as playing RT games with people who haven't a clue.

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&PlayerName=wolfhere

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Omfg tower defence is sooo boring,theres a hidden tower defence level in the The Frozen Throne - level......4 or 5 of the blood elves - if you stand on the blocks infront of the three sheep cages ,to get them to say Baa-Ram-You then it will bring you to a secret TD mission.you have to survive for 30Min's.

CombatCow :cool:
    Happy 21'st Bday to me, yay. ( how sad is that )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

good man combat cow happy B-day m8 u shouls have let us know over on Darksidelan.com

Well done now go out 4 a pint

D.

• Advertisement
Advertisement