Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new career

• 05-09-2003 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi everybody,

I would be very grateful if i could get some feedback from you all. I am looking to change my job (who isn't) but I don't really know what I want to do. I currently work for a big multinational in dublin but i don't really like it anymore. I work in sales support and there are aspects to the job that I do like i.e. organising demonstration campaigns (and sorting them out when they go wrong), so I would consider myself to be an excellent problem solver and i love being busy. As a girl I am naturally interested in fashion but i'm not sure how i would get into this industry.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how i could take charge of my career (i.e. by identifying suitable one's) i would love to hear them.......

Thanks a million
    Clo

Advertisement