Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And then.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Éomer of Rohan

Rudolph's red nose blew a fuse and the sleigh ploughed into a very tall building, though this was the middle of the day in the middle of new york giving rise to accusation of...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

A plot concocted by the orangeroosters involving a very cunning plan which, if executed would result in a catastrophic....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

cascade of toy monopoly money only, being available from all hole in the wall, cash machines on planet earth, so Sir Sniffles decided to...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

mow his lawn because he is whipped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

once too often these days..so he decided to revolt against his cruel master the evil dr......

• Advertisement

snow white and her seven bitch ass biker dwarfs who terrorised the poor hunter annd smashed the Queen's mirror, taking the poor old woman's apples and stuffing them down...

the New York manholes to the starving mutants of the nuclear fallout from...

the Bush Wars saga, a multi million dollar series of films in which the Director, George W. Bush, saved money by nuking the city of New York as his action centrepiece. Meanwhile on the Island of Quebec, JP Chretien was getting....

juiced on cheap red vino, imported from moonsville on the dark side of warp minds fevered imagination, where another scheme to overthrow...

Herr Blair from his seat as Lord High Fooglewurst of Ein Deutsche Junta der Europ. Herr Blair was at this time in the middle of a speech on...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

King Snarf and replace him with a puppet leader on a string who has an unusual craving for....

how NOT to solve problems, when he was interrupted by the sounds of a baby crying....

which turned out to be President Jacques Chirac of France on hearing that the US had invaded that incredible centre of French investment...

Switzerland, which had moved location to a large bank deposit box located on a satellite on its way too...

the big piggybank in the sky where god stored his weekly allowance from Satan, who, currently in the White House, controlled all the money in existance.

Satan also controlled...

the goats in Nepal.
    This was unknown untill...

said goat got up on hind legs, put on a tweed jacket and started smoking a pipe and in a rather upper class English accent, said "You know old boy, I rather think I am Satan, yes I can hardly believe it myself. Supernatural powers and all that. In fact I am going to...."

...stand for Dáil Éireann in the next election, my main manifesto promise will be...

that all Fianna Fail members must spend an eternity in Fine Gael meetings and Fine Gael members must watch homosexual acts. That will get me elected for sure! And once in power...

...I shall give everybody sweets.

/ meanwhile at the other side of the world, the people of that tiny african Island were getting worried about the IQ of their president.

some time ago, they had voted in a democratic referendum that he should blow them all asunder with the islands first nuclear bomb.
    However after several false starts this time he pressed another wrong button which caused...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

a bomb to go off in Tuam, which he was still pleased with
    nonetheless, for, after all, last time he was there

the Tuam had called Mr red-faced-man-who-cannae-blow-up-stupido-island in their native tongue which translated "Boyakasha." These native tribes were later sued by Ali G for impinging on his trademark personality and...

stuff.

At this time Grannie Nolan and the rest of her sisters started to fight over ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

The ocean in super flying mech warriors because...

No one bought the Nolan sisters last record!, and then ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

linda martin appeared to do battle in her true form, which was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

the open mouthed flying fist monkey of death technique, an ancient shaolin martial art first mastered by...

Ryo's mom.

A most terrible fog came down again causing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

....who has a strange love of my.....

• Advertisement

The paranoid reclusive, Sir Reginald Rumblesnook to step outside for a change, of course his name and reclusive behaviour was just a cover for ....

Advertisement