Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And then.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

John appeared

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

Whoever he is.....and did something that was to change the course of history forever....he did this by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

making the world's biggest rollercoaster in Disneyland that went ten times the speed of sound causing the history books to be re-written because

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭the raven

never before had so many people on such a grand scale gotten their faces ripped off. Since then rudolph just sat in cesspools of melancholy gorging on the remains of...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

...santa's rotting corpse(think mammon did it earlier:rolleyes:) giving rudolph santa's christmas power turning him into some kind of......

• Advertisement

nepalese goat with...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

an incurable case of gut rot skitters...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

which caused uncontrolable fits of......

of scratching which led to many people attending hospital because of......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

ryos mothers massive itchyness ray weapons side effect of exploding their.......

• Advertisement

big balls of itchyness all over the place,causing Bertie to declare............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭kopijack

A local holiday so everyone can visit.............

the most excaiting place on Iteland,complete with three theme parks,this place was called........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

spank me baby, in the heart of Tipperary but it failed because

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Jim-Bob Mcginty O'Reilly Mcjimbob was having none of it, due to his gigantic...

machine readable passport.
    / meanwhile, a new herd of nepalese goats are being reared on the secret donegal/cork/wexford training camp.
    Zinthorian leaders envisage a total take-over of Donegal by 2016 when their armies of goats are again at full strenght and arnie, who has been keeping a lower profile in this thread of late, will lead the charge up through letterkenny or at least thats the plan, but don't tell anyone in case it's found out.
    And then...

...the racist vice principal launched a.....

attack on all none.........

but wait, it was all another wild imaginary hallucination conjured up by Man's uncontrollable goat 'fetish'. There were no Zinthorian plans to take over Donegal, due to the extremely intemperate weather, which had protected the inhabitants from all would be invaders for hundreds of years. And then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

he fucked her all night!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

and then she screamed in the heat of passion "get me some tuc you a$$hole or i shall keep going on about the same bloody things over and over again NNNNYAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!" but wait when he went to the cupboard for some salty delicious tuc he found.......

not normal goats but man eating one's that were looking for someone to eat and he just happended to turn up causing......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭the raven

me to wake up from that terrible dream!! i got up outa bed anyway and dressed in my gangsta threads as i was a new york detective undercover. out in the livin room of my homies' crib was this trippin chick, spewing crap about Arnie and Bertie and goats and reindeer... i didn't have a clue what was goin on...
    i opened the door to the kitchen only to be faced with...

...a big naked fat man with...

a goat hanging out of his...

...bloody left thigh,but what was stranger was the stupid laughing mini monkey hanging from his...

chandaleer and holding a whip which every five seconds...

made ryos mother do a strange......

...impression of a perfectly sane human being!. This was very strange as everyone on this thread is completely insane, and not responsible for their actions. And then...

• Advertisement

it seems that orangerooster has a thing for ryos's mother which lead some boards member's to belive that......

Advertisement