Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music up... Education down?

Options
  • 05-09-2003 8:07pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

been thinking that the music forums are a very big part of Boards (go have a look and see how busy they are) and probably should be on the top nav...
    Soemthing would have to be demoted and Education seems to be the least used and smallest of the existing top level ones... we could put it under what... Society?

Anyway, just something I'm mulling over...

DeV.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

sounds fair enough

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by DeVore
    we could put it under what... Society?
    Community? Makes more sense to put it there judging by the usage of the five existing boards I think.

Usual statement about feeling free to disregard applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Moving them sounds fair enough. There is alot more traffic on the music boards. Some of the boards in Education are not used too much.

I will get the cardboard boxes to put all Education's bits and pieces in to for the big move. Are you going to have a house warming party when they move to their new home.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Aye... Regi is putting cheezey nibbles in bowls as I type.... and ecksor IS IN CHARGE OF CONFETTI!!! :rolleyes: :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It used to have it's own section before didn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Just look how Bands/Musicians has grown, 400% increase in the last two months !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Best place for Education is Society, it doesn't belong in Community really. Music / Radio could then move up the cosmic ladder.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Aye, I'd say 25-35% of people give Music as one of their interests when signing up.... I'll try and sort it out soon.

DeV.

Advertisement