Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screaming Skies 3rd of October

• 06-09-2003 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hey people
    I know its a month away and there will be a considerable amount of bumps and build ups, but i would really like to get a few heads from this board to see my band a.k.a Screaming Skies, so dont be shy and say yill be there, were headlining/last band on (headlining is such a derrogatory term for the other bands :) )
    Support/fellow bands will include

The mommys and daddys (part of a tour they are doing for fat cat records, never heard of em but how n ever)
    and Horizon

please come and bring yer grannys, as far as i know the wheelchair facilities in dorans are up to scratch

so thats

Fri 3rd of october
    Screaming Skies
    Eammon dorans

thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Am looking forward to seeing you guys play on the 27th, and if I'm impressed I will subsequently be looking forward to seeing you play in October!
    xxx me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

qwere impressive

Advertisement