Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Single Room in Dangan, Galway

Options
  • 06-09-2003 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

The house is in Dangan heights (think Corrib Village direction, 5 minutes further along). Mod cons include Microwave, washing machine, Telly, extra toilet and electric shower.

There's a back garden with high walls (and the neighbours have two very large Alsations :) ), so it's a good spot to park a bike.

Rent is 57 euros a week, paid every fortnight, with a month's rent in advance.

Company includes myself (I'm lovely :) ) brother (biker) and girlfriend (also biker). Very sound, easygoing folks.

There you go. 'Tis fairly cheap, considering what most landlords charge these days.

PM me if you're interested, or phone 0879749418(phone next week, there's no coverage where I am now!), I can arrange a wee tour from next week onwards. It'll probably be first come first served, we kinda need someone soon.

Oh, I've been informed applicants must be "cute", but I wouldn't pay much attention :)

Advertisement