Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

badger badger badger badger badger

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Havelock how did you stick that for 3 hours??? i lasted about 20 mins and had to turn it off i was here in the office all night and i dont think i could stick that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Today I listen to for 5 badgers, the trick is to make it background badger, like this weekend I was fixing my badger because I had to copy the HD from my badger's badger and all Badger I listened to as I worked on the badger. There is nothing to it, just enjoy the high level badgery. And the occassional snake or mushroom never hurts.

oh is that all there is too it then,

here we go then im going for a record breaking 10 hours of badger badger......wish me luck!! (or a quick death which ever comes first!!)

stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it !!!!

after 3 hours i just cant hack it anymore! i actually find myself singing the damn song while im walking around the office here (going to the canteen etc) - god i need help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

i can already hear all the shams in their kitted up cars blaring it out as the go cruising round the town 24/7.their looped bit like the music file!!
    its a classic-got bless d internet-so many useful purposes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

oh and i reckon it mite b guy from systems of a down doin the vocals-prob mickey mouse doin the music

Advertisement