Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 Many Dj'S

• 06-09-2003 10:34am
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭

has anybody heard this album? ****ing legeand. anyone know where i can get part 1 (have part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by agent smith
    has anybody heard this album? ****ing legeand. anyone know where i can get part 1 (have part 2)

It's hard to get. Try ebay!
    If you like that sorta music you should check out X*rox in TBMC once a month (first Friday I *think*...check entertainment.ie to be sure). They play that sort of bootleggy music. Also, The Rinse on Xfm ch 867 on sky on a Sunday from 7pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

there is 5 parts to it
    and another set called hang all dj's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Hugs-E

Part 1 is an album of all there own material. Its a rock album. Came out about 4 years ago.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004SE17/ref=sr_aps_music_1_2/202-5588982-5294264

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

nah its not hugs-e.much against everyones advice is a seperate project entirely, and afaik its not really that much to do with soulwax djs, just the soulwax band. who arent totally the same thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭disco_rob_funk

top crowd alroi'...

so far I've got what seem to be parts 1, 4 & 5 off kazaalite (although they could be imitators, esp. part 5 as it's gash).

Part one also goes by the name "Hang the DJ", it's pretty good up to about 45/50 mins. Part 4 is good as well, although all 3 parts I've got so far include a lot from the main album available in shops (Part 2).

Worth checking out tho', esp. if you have access to broadband

RC

• Advertisement
Advertisement