Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fetishes

Options
  • 06-09-2003 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

i was just wondering , as you do, what are all your fetishes?
    mine=im not sure yet. ill tell you when i have decided.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Boy is this getting locked soon.

Lockeddity locked.

Oh yeah...

Thank god I won't be near neil tonight.

Thank god I amn't near neil most nights... (there have been those few times)

Incidentally, my fetish involve shoe laces, cheese, a circumcised chicken, a rabbi's corpse, and 13 needles. All used in tandum. It's QUITE illegal and I shan't be explaining how it works... maybe in a PM. ;)

<troll> :ninja:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

I wonder if Il Corvo-nice restaurant I'm told-knows that their IP is logged and can be checked tracing him(most likely to be a guy) back to their real account which unless the person is actually rather smart(the post seems to indicate otherwise) and didn't log into that account on the same session...

*ponders*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

This is either: Neil (most likely), Jenny, Garóg, Richard or Steven. I tells ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Nah, it's someone from the Art n' Art History class. The foetus gives it away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Yeah.. But either way, someone lock this before I start typing up a list

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

To be honest, this has more potential to be a decent thread than anything I've seen here in many a moon... but, alas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

And yet THINK OF THE LIABILITIES! Boards.ie can be accountable for stuff on it and on a forum with YOUTH in the name this probably shouldn't be here.

I am old. I see sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I would concur on the fact that this could have been very interesting, but
    a)so far it has just spouted flame of how i would lock it SO hard that its just not worth it,
    b)the simple fact that it will quickly become a VERY small group posting more and more information that i DONT want to hear,
    c)this is a board mainly used by 12-16 year olds (the age groups attending CTYI for those who dont know) and so is most definitely not a good place to have this.

feel free to start it up on after hours, cus then i wont have to deal with it.

also podge, do you really think i'd be arsed going to all that trouble (well, one click) just to find out if its a regular poster on a new account? nah.....*** if i really wanted i could just ban him :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement