Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound problem with No one lives forever 2

Options
  • 06-09-2003 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

So yeah i can't hear any of the dialogue in the game at all but i can hear all of the sound effects and everything else. Like at the start of the game where theres that intro movie i can hear a bit of that but then it just stops and i can't hear them speaking at all anymore and it stays like that? I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling it but it was the same. I'm running the game on 'medium detail' and My sys specs r Dell dimension 4400, P4, 1.9Ghz, winXp, 256RAM, GeForce 2 MX 400. So those any one know whats wrong and how to fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Sir Random

Any idea what sort of soundcard is on the mobo?
    Look at the game's audio settings and see if there's a choice of sound driver. Try software emulation and other modes to see if one is compatible with your onboard soundcard.
    You could always buy a decent sound card (audigy 2) and enjoy the full EAX experience with all your games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭DSMe

actually im havin a problem wit NOLF2 aswell , after a few seconds when the level is loaded it freezes i can still hear sound but cant move or do anything. My pc is a p4 2.53 ghz , 512mb ddr , radeon 9700 pro with a sb audigy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i worked it out myself actually so its fine now. There was a patch that sorted out the audio issue i was having so its all good now. Thanks for the help anyway

Advertisement