Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid english duelers

Options
  • 07-05-1999 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Why are english people so dam *****y??
    i beat some dude a quarter of my ping today and he was complainin that i killed him when he only had a blaster??????
    then the next guy i played (also a quarter my ping) *****ed about me killing him straight away after i killed him - oooh don't respawn frag me he said fookin english twats!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i say my funny little irish man.
    please dont generalise about the english that way.
    some of us are likely to get upset.
    ya never hear me moan even when im badly whipped.

next time you ask the english into your country for 800 years, make sure they know they have t go home after their bord failte holiday

white(rule britannia)wash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

sorry for generaliseing english people ok
    some are sound blokes(like yourself)
    soem don't moan and i guess those guys were just dumass english muppets and not good players at all

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Ah your great Cheese, don't mind these ppl they are not good enough for ninjas like you.

Blade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Alot more English people are more annoying than Irish people.

I will argue the population debate if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

go on then so vor, enlighten us smile.gif

• Advertisement

i have a funny feeeling blades talkin the **** as he h8's q2'ers (i play q1 as well ye know) and id like to say FUK OFF YOU BLADE YA OUL FUK!! NO-ONE ASKED YA FUK HEAD!

i must admit im upset.
    as an english person, i never came across such blatent racism.

would you q1ers slag of koopa for being foriegn?
    or you q2ers slag of peterpan for being foriegn?

im sick of this english muppet stuff, both on quake and tribes. we have a lot more players and therefore a lot more begoiners/not so good players. you were a beginner once.

get over it

its time to hand ireland back to th mainland and say were you're soory for f*ckin up the country

shut up ya drunk basterd!!!

this is what you said in the post jus there tonight---i must admit im upset.
    as an english person, i never came across such blatent racism.
    whereas on irc you said---Cheez> i never knew u were english?
    <whitewashman> and?
    <Cheez> u rule1
    <whitewashman> im not
    <Cheez> !
    <Cheez> oh
    and i am drunk
    so therte

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Cheez your a silly little Pr*ck, no one likes you so just go away and die somewhere, I don't hate q2'ers, I don't hate English ppl and I tell u one thing if I was English and u said something like that to me I'd hunt you down and ram my fist down your gob, so grow up and learn when to keep your mouth shut.

Blade

• Advertisement

dickhead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

na na neh neh neh
    ffs grow up
    i'm sure everyones tired of reading this type of petty f*ckin arguements on the boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I think some people have failed to note the state of inebriation in which the two main participants in this conversation were.... smile.gif

I should know, I was in a similar state... tongue.gif

Mata ne!
    Rob

Durex Modems - Always use Safe Hex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

gotcha hehe

oooooooooooooooooooo touchy touchy.

dubliners are *******s. all muppets.

wahahahah suck it down (your throat ((my penis)).

ouch
    my head hurts
    sad.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Drink in pub/club = normal
    drink at home in the mornings = alcoholic
    drink in front of glowing monitors always = ??????

eeehhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Ahh but we got drunk in the Pub and then kinda stumbled our way to the glowing monitors....

Anyway, whoever said we were normal, ehh? I think I'm a "??????" personally...

Mata ne!
    Rob

Durex Modems - Always use Safe Hex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Darkedge

Lets slag off those forgin people who live in england and beat us at q1/q2
    and moreso if they own quake 3

Cos Im a cheap northside ba5tard. smile.gif

actually lets not.
    Lets just tell me to fu(k off

[This message has been edited by Darkedge (edited 09-05-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭harVey

ok

fu(k off

harVey

• Advertisement

No, no...

how about YOU fu(k off HarVey!!!

... for a second.

Hey harv....

do you not like me? sad.gif

I... I... I dont care either way

D4|2!{3d93

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

WW we have had disagreements on this type of issue B4. Drunk or no, I would like your opinion this. This is not ment to offend you of wind you up, it is an honest point of view.

WW I have said this b4 but, firstly, I have only seen you once on IGN - tribes. The IGN servers are full of every nationality, them being the best servers in europe. The only gripe is the pings of the germans, uk HPB and other europeans (and americans FFS) who slow the server down.

The one the leading members of EM, Brit, is, well, a brit. We have 2 other UK based players quicksilver and lucifa.

Dont call us racist please as we are not. I know Brit, for one, would get a tad upset (him being an officer in the Royal Navy like smile.gif)

Indeed the arguement can be made that comments "i say my funny little irish man" or "its time to hand ireland back to th mainland and say were you're soory for f*ckin up the country" is racist. Indeed I am offended and appaled by that last post but I'll get over it. It is worse than what was said in the first place. I realise you are only prolly messin but it does annoy me a teeny weeny bit.

WW if you dont want us to act and talk nationalist that is perfectly OK and indeed it is 110% right. Is it too much to ask though for you to do the same with regards to you own political feelings?.

I hope you dont mis-understand me.

vagga

(PS we will get yis in the cup final smile.gif)

vagga,
    i am actually australian and about the most unracist person you will meet. i'll shag any nationality.
    however the comment about handing ireland back was, shall we say a little inflammitry remark. it seems you are the only one who even noticed it. and the whole issue has nought much to do with the remark you made to me as the english as a whole had nothing to do with religion when they first came to ireland so i really dont know why ppl go on about it they do. i'll put that down to sheer ignorance about their history.
    yes i was ****ed when i wrote those. acting the mickey like. if youre offended i apologise.

however i will not tolerate your last sentence. we arent in the final having been dumped out by newcastle in the last round. if i ever see you i will brand a big spurs tattoo across your forehead

white (we gonna knock man utd of the top!)wash

oh and as for the funny little irishman remark, its just one of my sayings. comes from a ccapital fm (london station) dj who used to make crank calls llike whatshisname on 2fm used to do. he phoned up a spanish hotel and was just extremely rude calling the man on the other end 'my funny little spanish man'. if you ever meet me in real life again you will probably here the phrase or some b!astardisation of it. youll also here 'up yer swiss roll' alot as well!

What?????
    Im sorry, But I did not know quakers
    knew big words and knew things about history
    I thought we were all dropout flakes...
    I must say I am upset and angry that we even try to fit into socitey.

D4|2!{3d93

[This message has been edited by Darkedge (edited 11-05-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

kewl as a burd WW - I was under the impression you were a *ahem* gers fan (BOO!)

I am not offended really but you really have to phrase it that way to get a point across properly.

The fact is I'm so laid back i am in danger of falling over, Maybe I am a bit too aware of history. The only thing in the world that is guarenteed to wind me up is the aul 800 years - battle of the boyne type arguement. (well that and ppl not using the voice tree in tribes, christ that gets on my wick smile.gif)

****it, R U goin to the nethouse tribes nite on Sat?

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem
    www.planet-tribes.com/em
    The Real UK Tribes Champs :)

nope, i wont be there. i have two babes from dutchland coming to visit on saturday night and they are vastly more attractive than you smile.gif

oh by the way, i am a rangers fan

theres only one team in glasgow!!!!
    glory glory glasgow rangers
    the sash my father wore
    etc etc etc

anyway, yis invite the brits into the country and then complain about it when they act like germans and overstay their welcome! bah.
    at least they didnt do nuclear tests in your country like they did in mine.

still, i dislike ppl, not nations, so i really dont give a ******. i just have these mad debates with an ermmm 'nationalist type shall we say' friend of mine. already has the rifle type thing, and hee only learned that there was only one religion when the brits came to ireland. he has since changed his stance from he hates protestants to just hates english ppl. still hates rangers thou. dont understand why? best team in deadly league...NOT (league, not team smile.gif)

god i love religion debates.
    whens this mad lan of yours anyway?

i hate the english. i hate the french. i hate rangers. i hate americans. i hate orange men.

i don't mind australians.

yet, when i meet people socially their race never really enters my mind. unless they are loud, english ****ers or annoying stupid americans or twee frenchies.

nah it really doesn't enter my mind. i'm not a racist but some races annoy the **** outta me as a whole.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA TAKE IT!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Now I know I had something good to say... let me see, what was it...

Em, I forget.

Ah well - when all else fails, use the universal mating call of a drunken Mayo man

!i! HONK !i!

Trust me - that (scarily enough) has done the trick on more than one occasion. curlydav.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

Advertisement